I started archiving my LifeStreams primarily as an archive for myself. At the moment my LifeStream is pulling all my info from:
- robwestbrook.com Blog (Me)
- lifepointeonline.org(My Church)
- My Google Reader Shared Items
- My last.fm feed, (displays songs and podcasts I listen to with iTunes & my iPod)
- My Pandora feed (displays songs I bookmark)
- My TwitPic pictures (photos taken with my blackberry)
- My Twitter feed (everybody should be on Twitter!)
- YouTube (videos I upload for LifePointe Church)
- FoodFeed (stuff I’m eating from time to time)
- Viddler (personal videos I put online, none at the moment)
I’m using my LifeStream to gather this information as kind of a personal journal, and I wanted to keep those entries. But they really made a mess of the site. So, they’re still being created (if you’re a glutton to see them they still display in the archives), I have my journal, but they’re kept out of the main stream. You can always follow my tracks on the LifeStream continuously updated and displayed on the right. I now return you to your regular blog reading.
Don’t miss the blog post below: The Pocket Testament League.