We had one good time at our Wednesday night get-together. The excitement was more than usual because, for the first time, we met in our new building. The building needs a lot of work but its ours and we’re stoked. We all brought lawn chairs and sat around as we sang a few songs and did Bible Study. As I led the Bible Study, looking at the faces, there were nothing but smiles. And there was this look in everybody’s eyes, that “it’s really happening” look. Here’s a quick rundown of the thoughts on my mind:
- Our God is awesome.
- The people God is bringing together as He builds LifePointe is a group of incredible people.
- We all share similar hearts, hearts for those who don’t yet know Jesus, hearts to see people grow as followers of Christ, hearts to impact this community for Christ.
- Amory just doesn’t know what God is about to do in this community.
- I can’t wait to get to this time next year and look back at all the people who’s lives have been changed forever by the ministry of LifePointe.
- I love these people!
- It’s hard to believe that we’re having all this fun and we ain’t even got started yet!
- I can’t quit praising the Lord. Yea, God!